jueves, 9 de agosto de 2007

tema de español a ingles

gufi by her :it raised until floor 21 and I leave… without saying good bye… I wonder myself if when flew by the air it remembered… that sometimes I said to him if you also kill yourself I go it to do I! some once I heard that everything what finishes, finishes bad… and what does not finish little by little, more rots more… and… so that than nobody understand because you decided not to follow… and are that as much excrement in the head does not let nor think to you… I feel that this time I was and was in the correct thing… by her, by her, by her, this song… Nanananananananana by you nanananana nananana by nananananananana you… nanana Supe that your mother walks saying that you did it by me… and if she knew whichever your you hated it could not nor live thus…… as you want that I follow single no longer knowing that these… as you want that now I wake up in the mornings if not this… your scent… since I go to make to follow! I feel that this time I was and was in the correct thing… by her, by her, by her, this song… Nanananananananana by nanananananananana you by nanana nananananananana you…… I am going to count up to five… and want that you say to me that all this is lie… that nothing of this happened… I am going to count up to five… so that you leave has… I want that it is called on the door… to open and which you are your! Nanananananananana by nanananananananana you by nanananananananana you by nanananananananana you by nanana nananananananana you…

No hay comentarios: